Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stuff I Love! Baby 0-6 Months

Check out which cloth diapers I love here!

I bought this teething necklace for Bean when she was 3 months old. She has worn it daily since then and got her first two teeth at 5 months with no pain or problems. I can't say definitively that her lack of discomfort was due to the necklace but it certainly didn't hurt. Plus she looks so stinkin' cute in it.
I wear mine every day and it really comes in handy when we're out and about. Bean loves to chomp on it!
This carrier was great from the time Bean was born until she was around six months old. So comfy for me and cozy for her!

I'm not sure what it is about Sophie the Giraffe, but she seems to have so sort of magical quality that makes all babies love her. I bought Sophie for Bean when she was 3 months old. The legs are just the right size for little hands to hold and the ears are great for chewing on.
Baby Legs

They're cute, they keep you're little one's legs warm, they fit for a long time (Boo sometimes wears them to dance class). Did I mention they're cute?
And two great sites to check out for daily deals-
http://www.babyhalfoff.com/
http://www.babysteals.com/
Both sites feature a mommy or baby item each day (Baby Steals has two!) at 50% or more off retail

No comments:

Post a Comment