Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Treasure Hunt

Instead of hiding lots of eggs filled with candy each year, our family does an Easter treasure hunt. It's basically the same as our Valentine's Day tresure hunt. Ruben and I write clues on slips of paper and put them inside plastic eggs. We hand the first one to one of the kids and inside it has a clue to where the next egg is hidden. They follow all the clues to find where their Easter baskets are hidden (they know the baskets are from us, we don't do the Easter bunny). This year Buzz and Boo each got candy, a book and an amber necklace. Plus Buzz got a Lego Hero Factory guy and Mary got a purse (with new earrings inside). Bean got a book and a toy.
I've resigned myself to the fact that with three young kids, I'm never going to get a perfect shot of all three of them, so this is as close as I got :)



No comments:

Post a Comment