Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July Sensory Tub

So I know it's way after the 4th but I wanted to post about this tub anyway. Let's face it, there's only about 5 people who ever read this anyway (Hi Mom!) so it's more for my own benefit so I don't forget :) Boo and I worked as a team to put it all together and she had so much fun! She wanted to put in everything she could find that was red, white or blue!
In the tub are:
red, white and blue sparkly pom poms
red white and blue pony bead
red buttons
red plastic bracelets
star confetti
"firework" picks
blue golf tees
patriotic pinwheel
flag pail
mini flag


 Testing out the pinwheel


I also gave them a styrofoam block to stick the picks in


Boo spent a lot of time making "centerpieces" as she called them



Buzz stuck the golf tees in the styrofoam and balanced marbles on top


Bean played a lot with this tub too (closely supervised of course)!
She loved the texture of the pom poms and had fun taking them in and out of the pail




No comments:

Post a Comment